WordPress database error: [Incorrect key file for table './sydneyto_travel/wp_wfLeechers.MYI'; try to repair it]
insert into wp_wfLeechers (eMin, IP, hits) values (floor(unix_timestamp() / 60), '55588645', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY update hits = IF(@wfcurrenthits := hits + 1, hits + 1, hits + 1)
If you wish to get a glimpse of the kangaroos, koalas, emu, wombat and other 2000 plus animals in Taronga Zoo or longed to see the marvellous underwater creatures of over 700 species and other thousands of animals in one of the world’s largest aquarium, then head on over and get your hands on a […]Check Latest Offers & Availability
If you wish to get a glimpse of the kangaroos, koalas, emu, wombat and other 2000 plus animals in Taronga Zoo or longed to see the marvellous underwater creatures of over 700 species and other thousands of animals in one of the world’s largest aquarium, then head on over and get your hands on a Sydney Attraction Pass. This smart and handy travel companion will provide you with an opportunity to see the dugongs, eccentric penguins and the ever iconic platypus in SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
Do you want to listen to greatest and most famous artists perform in the ever so popular and world-renown Australian icon, none other than the Sydney Opera House? Then go check it out. The building itself is an amazing sight of beauty inside and out.
Perhaps, you just want to stroll hand in hand with your partner along the Sydney Harbour where you get to see whimsical harbour views of Watson Bay or Manly. This is where you get to unwind from a yacht or ferry while watching people going about walking, swimming, diving or sailing just over the shore.
Your visit to Australia or the Land Down Under wouldn’t be complete without visiting all the famous landmarks and explore the beauty of Sydney. With the Sydney Attraction Pass, you could definitely enjoy your stay and more.
- Sightseeing in the Blue Mountains, Manly and Sydney
- An all-inclusive pass for sightseeing in Sydney’s top attractions
- Save up to 50% for the tour
- You get to choose from 40 top attractions by swiping your card
- Maps and guides will be provided
- Option for public transportation is available
- Sydney Opera House
- SEALIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Taronga Zoo
- Oz Jet Boating
- Sydney Harbour
- IMAX Sydney
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Magistic Cruises
- Sydney Tower Eye
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- ANZ Stadium
- Manly Bike Tours
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Madame Tussauds
- Chinese Garden of Friendship
- Powerhouse Museum
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum
- Queen Victoria Building
- 3D Space Theatre and Sydney Observatory
- Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre
- Jenolan Caves Tour
- And many more…
Never have to worry where to go first in your tour, passes consist of different options that you get to choose to fit your schedule and enjoy the tour.
We have 2 day, 3 day or 7-day Sydney Attraction pass that may or may not include transportation depending on your choice. The former does not include access to trains or buses, but for an additional cost, you get to enjoy limitless travel with ferries, buses and trains in the duration of your pass. So for a minimal amount, you have the option to travel within the Sydney Metropolitan area in a more convenient way.
Each of our passes gives you the option to choose from the list of top attractions above. Whatever age groups you fall in, the right kind of tour is available for you. For the 1 day pass, you get to choose three (3) from the top attractions.
If you opt to visit in a flexible manner, then Sydney Flexi Five Pass is just the right one for you since it allows you to visit in a period of three-month and choose from five (5) top attractions.
The best package that we can offer is the Sydney Flexi Seven Pass wherein you get to enjoy seven (7) of the top attractions over a period of three months. For Flexi type of passes, transportation is not yet included.
It is now easy to secure your tour passes online by choosing the preferred travel date with our calendar. To get your Sydney Attraction Passes, do drop by our offices in the following sites:
- Darling Harbour
- Circular Quay
- Entrance fees and Goods & Services Tax are included in the Attractions Pass you buy
- Food and beverages are not included in the package unless otherwise specified
- Hotel transfers and pickup not included in tour passes
- You will receive confirmation once booking is completed
- Once card is activated, it is valid for use within one year
- Please verify validity of transport passes before using, travelling on Sydney ferries, Sydney buses, CountryLink services, Sydney monorail and private ferries are not included
- Colour guides included with information on all maps and attractions
- Tickets or passes are valid from the first time of use and based on the selected consecutive days indicated.
- Reservation details are indicated in the printed voucher once booking is made final.
- Rescheduling your reserved dates is possible by making a call or emailing our tour operator for any change date request or any other inquiries.
- Rebooking may be subject to availability.
- Tickets for shows, multi-day tours, musical, theatre plays and other events cannot be changed are 100% not refundable according to terms and condition indicated.
- Terms and conditions apply in booking. Once sales are booked, there will be 100% cancellation penalty.
- For reservations and other concerns, please call local operators.
To check pricing and availability of travel dates, feel free to browse through our online calendar. It is updated regularly to display available slots and offer the most affordable rates for your adventure – 100% guaranteed. You may also set currency according to your preference.
**Prices may vary according to age group Adult (ages 16-99) and Children (4-15). For infants ages 0-3 it is free.
**Prices are subject to change
**Separate cards or passes will be given for Adults and children
**Children 10 years old below will not be allowed if not accompanied by an adult.
** For additional information, questions and queries please call the numbers indicated on the website.Book Now